Stop Asian Hate Long Sleeve Shirt (80% of proceeds donated to the AAPI Community Fund)

$29.00

Shipping to United States: $4.69



ALL SIZES ARE UNISEX
*Please note:* Designs and colors may look more faded than the mockup pictures shown. It is imperative for me to be able to donate such a big portion of proceeds while still being able to manufacture the apparel. Thank you for your support and understanding.

80% of the proceeds are donated to the AAPI Community Fund, which benefits: Mekong NYC, Asian Health Services, Oakland Chinatown Ambassadors Program, AAPI Women Lead, Khmer Girls in Actions, and many more. The remaining 20% is goes towards the printing, production, and manufacturing of this design by MegEmikoArt, an Asian American trans non-binary artist.

Sizes run small. Please size up if you want a looser fit!

• 100% cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Classic fit with long sleeves and rib cuffs
• Pre-shrunk jersey knit
• Seamless double-needle 7⁄8'' (2.2 cm) collar
• Double-needle bottom hem
• Taped neck and shoulders
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle

Shipping from United States

Processing time

2-6 business days

Customs and import taxes

Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.

Payment Options

Secure options
  • Accepts Etsy gift cards

Returns & Exchanges

I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations

But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.

Frequently Asked Questions

Sizing details

Sizes run on the smaller end. I'd recommend sizing up if you'd like a looser fit!

Care instructions

For apparel, I recommend washing in COLD water and hang drying to help preserve the graphic. As the sole person running this small business, I’m doing the best I can to provide these designs, while still donating such a big portion. Thank you for understanding!

Are returns or exchanges accepted?

Unfortunately, my vendor doesn't accept returns or exchanges. If you need a different size, please reach out to me and I can offer you a coupon to re-order!

Wholesale availability

Please message on Etsy or email me at megemikoart@gmail.com for more info!

Who makes the apparel?

Sweatshirts and hoodies are Gildan. T-shirts are Bella + Canvas.

I got one item, but not all of the items I ordered!

My vendor ships out your items as they are printed so you’re able to get your items as soon as possible — sometimes this results in getting some items before others!

Why is shipping so expensive for stickers?

The reason shipping is so expensive for small items like stickers is because you’re paying for the tracking number. This way we know if your package gets lost in the mail!


See prior review. 10 stars🙏🏼🙏🏼


Excellent! Very happy with quality, delivery, and most importantly I can’t wait to wear the shirt and support my friends! Keep up the good work! 10 stars!


Great fit and super comfy!



Legal imprint